Just like there are all kinds of kids, we all need to remember that children develop at different rates and no one child is exactly like any other. And for parents, having an idea of what to expect during typical child development makes parenting much more enjoyable and rewarding.
Our parent coaching will help you develop your own set of parenting tools so you can meet the specific needs of your children in a confident and loving way.
We include coaching in these areas:
- Increasing awareness of your child’s unique needs
- Listening to your child with purpose and intention
- When to hold space versus when to give direction
- Becoming more curious about what your child is experiencing
- Ways to simplify and focus on what really matters in your home
- How to build connections between all members of your family
- Knowing when to play with your child and when to parent with your child